Search
 

 More From Region

 

Dominus Flevit

Dominus Flevit (meaning "The Lord Wept") is a beautiful teardrop chapel which was only built in 1955 over the site of a Byzantine construction. It commemorates the occasion of Jesus looking at the city of Jerusalem and, when realizing that it was going to destroy itself by violence, weeping bitterly. In the grounds are the remains of the Byzantine church, as well as part of the first century necropolis that surrounded the city. The view is extraordinary.
Address:

Tel: +972-(0)
Fax: N\A
Email: N\A
WebSite: N\A

Categories: Holy Places

Additional Properties:  
Parking: Yes

Attractions